From: Larry Jett
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 2 Sep 2005 to 3 Sep 2005 (#2005-243)

Light emitting diode lighting for cars takes so little power that you might need a special turn-signal flasher because the regular type needs lots of candlepower in order to function.  This is evidenced by the fact that sometimes your left or right turn bulbs will not flash , even the good one, if one is burned out.

I am using brake, turn, and center mounted brake lights with the LED bulbs in my 48 Chrysler Woody Wouldby, and the lights are brilliantly bright.  Unnaturally so, but then, so is the car.
Larry Jett PO Box 465 Newark, CA 94560
650 234 1313 work///// 510 794 7911 home

The Optimist Creed. PROMISE YOURSELF:
To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
To make all your friends feel there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and to make your optimism come true.
To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.