From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 1:48 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] "FWDLK" license plates!!

There was a 57 Dodge "Custom" -Coronet 2 dr
sedan, on epay, just recently, and the seller said that he'd had the
vintage-style Ohio plates]
be created, to 'say' : "FWD LK".

That got me thinking, so I contacted my 'mole' at the local CHP office,
who ran that 'plate', to see if anyone in CA was 'running' it.

Guess what?  "FWDLK" (or: FWD LK, if you prefer) is available!!!

I'll bet that there are many states, too, where that "personalized"
(OK: "vanity")  logo may still be  available!

Or, there's : "MY FWDLK"  A FWDLK, or FWDLKR, or FWDLKNG, 57 FWDLK,
etcetcetc.....OR.....NV FWDLK, FWDLK NV
(forwardlook envy), LV FWDLK, or, if you 'get 8 letters: FWDLK LVR, or
FWDLK DVR !

Neil Vedder