From: John M. Zastrow
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Unleaded gas for leaded cars

I can remember "way back when",  when a couple buddies and I  put some
"white gas" in my Dad's homemade tractor that was made from a 1930's, '40's
Ford truck and it kinda screwed up the engine. Can't remember the details
but I do remember my Dad was MAD.  But I do remember what was in the can was
referred to as "white gas".