[FWDLK] free windshield in UK

I have replaced the windshield of my '55 Chrysler Windsor, so the original one
is up for grab for free to anyone who may need it.

The glass is located in Bournemouth, UK.

It is solex green tinted, and as far as I know it will fit all 55 and 56
Chrysler, De Soto & Imperial except convertibles.

The glass has no cracks at all, but has many surface scratches and little
chips, and driving in some light conditions, like when the sun is very low
right in front of you, or by night with high beams pointing at you, the
vision is not good.

I have replaced it for safety as I drive the car often, but for an occasional
driver should be fine, at least is better than a cracked or missing one.

I have crated the glass in the wooden box the new one came in, so you can pick
it up or arrange you own shipping.

I have no problem in send it anywere at recipient expenses, but I don't think
it's worth the money of shipping it abroad. It's your choice however.

I will keep it for few days, if nobody wants it will end in the tip.