Re: [FWDLK] Shipping Ideas

Hi Ron;
You need a sturdy box. Add cardboard inside to cushion it and protect it from poking any studs thru the box. Take detailed pictures of it with ID #'s showing, and write a detailed description. Pack it at least temporarily, and weigh it. You can ship up to 75# with USPS and UPS.
When you list it, use the shipping calculator. You only have to fill in the weight, size if it's oversized, select which service you will use (UPS or USPS) and the calculator will appear on the Item Description page and whoever is looking at it can put in their zip code, click on it and it will tell the shipping cost to them. Mention this in the description or you will get questions about "How much to ship to me?". Somehow many never seem to notice the Calculator.
As far as overseas, list it for USA only and mention that a bidder can ask if you can ship it overseas. That rarely happens.

It's really very easy, Ray

Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.