Re: [FWDLK] Shipping Ideas

RON,

I would say FedEx. They are cost efficient for heavy items and I have had only 1 problem with them in the 3 years of using them and use the post office for overseas. Estimate the packaged dimensions & weight and check where overseas it can be sent.

JOE      56 Desotos

Hi Folks -

A friend asked me to sell his NOS 56 Chrysler cylinder head on ebay.  I'm
concerned that it would be difficult to ship. What's the best way to ship
something that weighs ~50 pounds ? Also, if the winning bidder is overseas,
what would be the best way to send it ?

Thanks,

Ron