[FWDLK] car carriers?

Can anyone recommend anyone in the New England area?
Car is going from Maine to Mass, this requires a
COVERED car carrier, and the inital driveway it needs
to be gotten from is about three miles long, of some
rather nasty dirt. Given all thought, please feel free
to email me with any thoughts. Thank you much,

Dave