Van: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens Jim Hoekendijk
Verzonden: donderdag 22 september 2005 9:22
Aan: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [FWDLK] Parts & Wrecking Yards

Hi all,

I will be visiting the USA from The Netherlands next week, and will be travelling from San Francisco, CA to Seattle, WA.
If you know of any FWDLK wrecking yard along the route from SF to Seattle, I would be most happy if you shared it with me! I would even take a deviation to get there (Nevada, Idaho, ...). In facts, finding parts is the main purpose of my visit...
While I'm there, I might even 'take your orders' to return the favor.
Looking forward to your reply!

Jim Hoekendijk
The Netherlands
1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer D500 4dr