[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth help and opinions...?

[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth help and opinions...?

So I am cutting up this rotty '57 Plymouth and it has a bellows type power
brake booster.

It appears to be mounted on a bracket with 4 bolts through it, and 4 more
bolts holding the master itself on.

I got 6 of the bolts off, but the bellows arcs down somewhat.  I cannot get
a socket or an open end wrench on the remaining two nuts.

So how does one remove this piece from the car?   I have seen them sell for
pretty good money on eBay, so I'd like to pull it.  I may run into this
problem in a few weeks with a Chrysler I need to take apart, too, so knowing
how to take it off would be a big help.

Opinion needed:  I can cut out a patch panel about 2/3 the width of the
trunk floor from this '57 which is useable to patch another car.   I'm
wondering if I should bother?  It basically runs from one of the braces the
gas tank mounts to, to just outside the left frame rail.   I don't think
anyone is making these, so half might be better than none.  It won't quite
reach the very rear of the trunk, though, there was some rust along the back
edge where it bent up into the rear panel.

Can the dashboard assembly be unbolted from the body?  I was thinking of
saving it with heater controls and so forth.   It appears it will come off,
but I haven't figured out what socket will fit the steering column mount
bolts and fit in the recess in the lower column support.

Same question, '58 Imperial - can I unbolt and pull the dashboard from it?
I'm not going to scrap it, but I have some other plans for the hulk when the
good stuff is off it.

A few guys asked me for '57 Plymouth dash trim.  The trim plates they wanted
are aluminum with raised bumps in gold.  About the only gold left was under
knobs, and there is some corrosion on the faces of the plates.  It would
clean up, but they are miles from show quality and about the only thing
going for them is they're not hacked up.

Is it worth saving the upper window weatherstrip channels?  A few of the
screws are stripped out.  I saved the rest of the inside window moldings.

I also saved:  good glass, doors, grille even though it's weak, dome light,
wiper motor (looks really good), glove box insert (I was amazed, it's pretty
good yet), front seat (it was loose and makes more room to stuff scrap into
the hulk) and some other little bits.  I cut the package tray, quarters,
rear panel and took the trunk lid all off to use for possible customizing
projects down the road.

About the only other maybe good thing I see is the rear window cranks and
regulators.   Which, no one seems to want the Chrysler ones I already have,
so..

I'm going to cut up two or three other parts cars in the next few weeks, a
'58 Chrysler and a '60 Chrysler among them.  They will be pretty bare when
they go, motors and trans are worth saving from them I think.  I may even
save the '60 rearend - it rolls, I suspect it has no brake shoes in it -
might be worth having as a bolt-in to another car that's frozen up.  Lots
easier to cut through 4 u-bolts and replace them than to free up those
drums.

Thanks

Bill K.