Re: [FWDLK] Road Trip USA, update

Jim:  Great pictures.  Looks like you are having a great time visiting the western U.S., and enjoying the '57 CRL D500.  Sweet car!

Larry

I made it from LA to Puyallup, WA. Within a few minutes Iâm leavinbg
for the Monroe swap meet (late, I hate that, maybe the goodies will be
gone by nowâ)

Thereâs like 200 pictures there, and a lot is about vacationingâ, I'm
a tourist too..., remember? But youâll also find the yards Iâve
visited so far Iâve visited several yards and did some interesting
findings. Off course Iâm deeply into â57 Dodge, but I didnât forget
about yours... I took some 'overall' shots, and if you'd like, I can
always send you the original picture, which is way much bigger/more
detailled.

I noticed the link I provided earlier, doesnât work any more. So
hereâs the new one:
http://home.planet.nl/~jimhoek/USA2005/

Have fun! Be anoyed...

Jim.