Re: [FWDLK] Check out 1957 392 HEMI with twin turbo's 727 HEMI trans w/

Re: [FWDLK] Check out 1957 392 HEMI with twin turbo's 727 HEMI trans w/OD and...

I agree, that hemi should do quite nicely in the torque department, especially since the turbo installation appears to be the "blow through" type, throttle response should be as good as a stocker.
I wonder how they pressurized the carb vents, don't see any obvious changes in the pics.
Mike