[FWDLK] 57/58 PLY Owers Manuals

Hi; I acquired (from a local Chebbie dealer!)  a 1958  Owner's Manual
("You're ahead for Keeps, in Your New Plymmie---ok, ok: PLYMOUTH)" .

The Manual has been  folded longitudinally, & its covers are somewhat
soiled, but its pages are clean & intact.

I's full of maintenance/detail  information, but its overall Fair
condition relegates it to being a handy reference- document, instead of
being a collector/show -piece.

Since my 'price'  was good, I'll let this guy 'go' to a good home, for
the Amazingly-Low-Price
of $5-bux, plus mailing-cost.

BTW, I've got a REAL-good-condition 1957 PLY Owner's Manual (somewhere,
around here) , which I'll sell for $20.00, plus mailing cost

As before: 1st-"come", 1st DEAL!

Pls P.M. me.....

Neil Vedder