Re: [FWDLK] Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Just off the bald top of my head, where you leak fluid, you may get in air. Your problem is a classic "air in the line" problem, however if the shoes are really out of adjustment, you might be pumping them out to the drums. Then, you release them and have to get them pumped out to the drum the next time. Sometimes, when adjusting, you get a drag and back off and think they are adjusted. If the shoes aren't centered when you do this, they will later center themselves and now are out of adjustment. While adjusting, always pump the brakes and then check the adjustment again.
You could also try loosening the line at the Master Cylinder, and pump some air/fluid out. With someone holding the pedal to the floor, tighten the line. It takes a long time to get the air from the M/C to the rear Wheel cylinders.

good Luck, Ray