Re: [FWDLK] Wiring kit

Contact Gregg Leggatt @
leggatt@xxxxxxx
613-354-2712
He provides correct harnesses for 57-59 dodge and plymouth, 57-66 chrysler and 57-65 imperial
They are show quality and Gregg is a real Gentelman. He also has many kits to replace rivets and such like in the doors and windows of these cars.
Call or email him with your needs and any other little things you might need.

Regards, ray
Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.