From: Owen Grigg
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 2:00 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Great movie out!

Hi all

Fantastic movie just out down here, ?THE WORLD?S FASTEST INDIAN?. Set partly in NZ and partly in Utah 1963, a number of interesting Mopars/cars to spot!

The story is based on the true story of Burt Munroe, an incredible but somewhat eccentric New Zealander who builds an Indian motorcycle for the Bonneville Salt Flats.

This is a must see film in my opinion!

Owen

Auckland

New Zealand