--- Begin Message ---
  • From: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 17 Oct 2005 09:44:46 -0000
Title: Welcome to uComics featuring Shoe -- The Best Comic Site In The Universe!
UcomicsMore ComicsMy Comics PageUpuzzlesComics SherpaImage

Join now!
Unlimited FUN for the whole family!

uComics.com teams up with GameBlast to offer you the best way to play games on the Web. Join now for unlimited, ad-free use of over 100 premium games -- classics like Scrabble, action hits like Blackhawk Striker, challenging puzzle games like Super Collapse 2, and more. Try GameBlast free!

Shoe by Chris Cassatt and Gary Brookins
©2005 Tribune Media Services, Inc.
Buy this comic for your site or publication?
Buy one time reprint right?
My Comics Page

You esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx have received this e-mail because you have subscribed
to e-mail delivery from uComics.com or another uclick Network Web site.

unsubscribe - subscribe - change subscriptions - my account
advertising info - privacy policy - about uComics - about uclick

Find out more about uclick, LLC
© 2004 uclick, LLC.
uclick, 4520 Main Street, Suite 500, Kansas City, Missouri 64111.
All rights reserved.