Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 12:53 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Front 57 Savoy Trim!

I was wondering how you polish the front trim. What do you use? I was told it is Aluminum and tried using Mother's MAG & Aluminum Polish.  It's just not working. I would like to polish all my trim like the light bezel, fender brows, and grill. There is minor pitting on some pieces is there anything what do you recommend to clear this up. And what should the front trim look like? I've seen some people paint theirs what was this trims actual finish.

Thanks,
Joey

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.