Re: [FWDLK] Coil Question

Ron Waters wrote:

Hey Gang -

I have a NOS Autolite coil still in the original box with 'part no. 1688215
Auto-Lite CAD-4003' clearly stamped on the outside case. Only thing is, when
I look in the parts book, I only find listings for 1688210 and 1688212. Can
someone shed some light on this.

Also, what would be the difference between the 210 and 212 coils ?

Ron

CAD-4003 is listed in my Autolite catalog as 1956 C72-300   12V
also for C70, C71, C72, C73  8 cyl  12V

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy