[FWDLK] Fw: 1959 Dodge Radio Antenna

-----Original Message-----
From: "Bill/Pat Helm" <modiggers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:55:24
To:<L-FORWARDLOOK-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1959 Dodge Radio Antenna

I've got an antenna for the passenger-side front fender of a 1959 Dodge that I just removed from a 1959 Custom Royal Lancer (Canadian).  It is listed in the 1959 Chryco Catalog as Part No. 1769 436.  It is in nice shape (no rust/pitting).  I was planning to sell it on e-bay, but would like to give Forward Look people a shot at it first.  If you're interested, or for more info & photos, contact me directly at modiggers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
/s/  Bill Helm, Concord, CA