[FWDLK] YAY - I finally have electric

  Whew - that was bad !!!  Hurricane Wilma that is.  I live in Broward
County, Fla. as seen on your news reports.  We only got electricity
today [out 12 days].  Many traffic lights still dont work.  We did not
get any serious damage to our homes, but lots of trees down. The cars
are fine.
   To all thos asking for parts from the 60 Imperial - I still have not
got the car yet.

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '59 Dodge