At the time I bought mine, 1A was way cheaper and i was amazed when they came from ACC. If that's ACC's current price, then I guess you might as well buy from them direct.

In any event, check 1A's site for any other things you might need and compare prices. They were easy to deal with.

Regards, Ray

On Nov 6, 2005, at 2:50 PM, Ron Waters wrote:

Yeah, that's what I paid for my last set from ACC. So if I can get same quality from Auto Interior and Upholstery at 40% off, then why not ?? That's why I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them.
?
Ron
----- Original Message -----
From: Ray Jones
To: Ron Waters
Cc: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Carpet Question

Go to:
http://www.1aauto.com/

I bought molded carpet from them for both my 65 300 "L" and my '70 300 Hurst. It all came from Auto Custom Carpet. Shipped from the factory at much less than if ordered direct.
Just checked and that carpet is now $179. and the Jute underlayment is about $53. It was fast and easy service.

Regards, Ray

I'm outta my mind ...... Please leave a message!
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened!
I've made up my Mind ... Just don't 'member 'boutwut!!
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.
Not only is life a bitch, it has puppies.
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.