Re: [FWDLK] Left Rear Door Hinges '55-'56 Dodge

Re: [FWDLK] Left Rear Door Hinges '55-'56 Dodge

George,

According to the Parts Book:

The front upper hinges are the same between all models 55/56 Dodge/Plymouth,
including wagons. LH and RH are different.
The front lower hinges are the same between all models 55/56 Dodge/Plymouth,
including wagons. LH and RH are different.

The rear lower door hinges are the same between 4 door 55/56 Dodge/Plymouth,
including wagons. LH and RH are different.

The rear upper hinges are the same between 4 door 55 Dodge/Plymouth and 56
Plymouth, including wagons. LH and RH are different. 56 Dodge is listed as
different P/Ns.

The exception to the above is 56 4 door hard tops. Everything is different
on their doors.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500