[FWDLK] Car Crazy

    Hi all.  Last nite on the tv show "Car Crazy" the trivia question
was "What car was first to use curved side windows?", and the answer was
...... 1957 Imperial !!!  He said it allowed a sleeker roofline.
   Now the world got another hint to what we already knew - Forwardlook
Chrysler cars are GORGEOUS !!!

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '59 Dodge