[FWDLK] DESOTO ADVENTURER HELP

Hello group

Several years ago I had conversation with a fellow who I THINK was an integeral part of a DESOTO ADVENTURER CLUB.

He was able to provide all kinds of info on numbers built,,,still in existance,,,the club members,,,what they had,,,available options,,,etc etc etc

SOMEWHERE in a stack of folders I have his name and address.
I was wondering if someone from the list could save me several hours of research and identify him to me,,,,off line would be fine

THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY