From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List on behalf of Ron Waters
Sent: Tue 11/29/2005 8:36 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] HEARING is BELIEVING!

If you grew up in the NY area listening to WABC, WMCA, WINS, etc.,  here's a
site that will keep you busy for *days*:

www.musicradio77.com

To keep it on topic, I imagine these could be burned to CD or put on an ipod
and played thru a hidden audio component in your FL car, making your car
seem like a real time machine.

Ron