Re: [FWDLK] OUCH! Don't look a gift ( or Epay!) car in the TRUNK, or und

Re: [FWDLK] OUCH! Don't look a gift ( or Epay!) car in the TRUNK, or undercar...

-----Original Message-----
From: Finned440@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:34:05 EST
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] OUCH! Don't look a gift ( or Epay!) car in the TRUNK, or undercar...

I agree with FINNED440 on this one,I have been defending other peoples cars on here for a long time and getting nowhere.I know this car and it's owner and this is not just some dolled up car from a used car dealer in the northern midwest,this is from a private collector who owns more FL cars than any two people on this list.He is also a member of this list(one of the first)and probably was alittle insulted by the comments made. He owns everything from a 100% original '58 Savoy 2 door hardtop with dealer installed dual quads to an in the works all out stroker big block tubed '57 Fury(yes a real one). He owns more than a dozen 57-58 Plymouth 2 dr hardtops,plus many other FL cars and was into them before they b! ecame fashionable unlike most of the peanut gallery out there with their comments.He could tell any one of us twenty things about our own cars that we did not know and would help anyone who needs it. If you never saw the car or drove it how can you say what it's worth(or not)? A car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it,nothing more,nothing less.
 Hopefully a potential buyer wasn't scared off by uninformed "experts" to a truly solid,reliable car that would make a nice first car for someone to get into the hobby with.
Adam Lindenbaum
'58 426 Hemi Fury
'57 Savoy Kustom