[FWDLK] Just Behave, Folks.

Okay, folks.

Here’s the long and short of it.  Act like adults or you will be removed.

I have already been tied up with some extremely time-consuming Forward Look issues for the last month; I’ve been investigating a serious complaint from a group of members, planning for an upcoming FWDLK server farm move, and a complete lack of time to even think about doing a 2006 calendar.

Sorry, but I don’t have time to settle any new disputes in a nice, friendly, diplomatic fashion right now.   Behave or begone – please!

-Dave