[FWDLK] introduction

Hello Forwardlookers!!

i'd like to make a rather thorough introduction here.  I am Jim Rawa, of Bergen & Atlantic Counties, NJ.   I am the proprietor of JRestorations, provider of the reproduction Sport Tone inserts for 58 belv. silver waffle and 58 Fury gold waffle patterns,  with 62 sets sold throughout the US, Europe, and S. America...   there should be about 45 sets installed by now.

I have a collection of Forwardlook mopars as well as other american classics, which include:

57 savoy 2dr ht [stock]
57 savoy 2dr ht [modified]
57 belv 2dr ht [real street / pro touring]
57 fury [670 dyno'd hp 496 stroker, under construction]
57 sport suburban [fully optioned incl. a/c]
58 Belv 2dr ht[christine, 440, tubbed, etc... most commonly known car of my collection]
58 Belv 2dr ht [350 car- under resto]
58 Belv 4dr ht
58 savoy 2dr ht [99% stock down to dealer installed dual quad conversion - 2nd owner- doc's]
58 savoy 2dr sedan, [Kustom, daily driven, flamethrower]
58 belv 2dr ht [mild custom/big block]
59 fury hardtop, [2nd daily driver, heavy Kustom, flamethrower, big block]
61 dodge Polara, hardtop

the others include [3] 50's buicks, a 49 merc, and several muscle cars.... and of course a few dodge and GMC trucks  to do the haulin.

Some may remember my name as one of the first 200 [?] members of this list. if you go to the archives you can veiw all previous tech articles on big block and disc brake conversions.

a special "HI, I'm back" to all my closer member-friends; Adam L, John Paxos, Joey, Ron Swartly, Johnny... and you know who the rest of you are.....

i'm looking forward to being able to closely monitor the questions members may have after my 3-year absence from the list under this name, with a revolving collection that i keep, and after approx [55] 57-59 plymouths alone, i can provide you with just about any info you may need, down to the months that i notice core shift on 301 polys being most evident after sonic testing.

by the way, i am also Furyjim on eBay............ so keep an eye out for all those hard to find parts i sometimes decide to list now and then

In the club scene, i am a current [founding] member of the Hellcats Kustoms of NJ, and former member of the desoto club of america [sold my 54 sportsman firedome 2drht and convertible back in 97]; the Asphalt Angels [if anyone has been to the Whiskey Cafe cruise in NJ, i am one of 4 individuals instrumental in the arrangement of the cruise, now noted as one of the largest east coast cruise nights with 750-1200 cars on a sat night]

I'll see everyone next year in Carlisle and all the Golden Finner's at Ron's house thereafter.

jim