Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Question

Well this stinks because my brother is considering the car and I wanted to discuss something about it that I have questions/concerns about. Am I going to get deluged with hate email from the owner and his friends or what? I already know the owner thinks it is hot stuff, but I want someone elses opinion, namely the "peanut gallery" on this list. This list should pull together so people can make informed decisions over high dollar items. How is any potential buyer suppose to know this guys history with owning a 5000 cars and that he is an old timer on the list unless his friends go off half cocked in an email? So...if anyone cares to tell me what they see is wrong with this car, please email me off list. Sorry, I don't know any other way to ask.

@FORWARDLOOK.NET]
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:43:34 -0500
Subject: [FWDLK] Just Behave, Folks.

Okay, folks.

Here?s the long and short ofit. Act like adults or you will be removed.

I have already been tied up with some extremelytime-consuming Forward Look issues for the last month; I?ve beeninvestigating a serious complaint from a group of members, planning for anupcoming FWDLK server farm move, and a complete lack of time to even thinkabout doing a 2006 calendar.

Sorry, but I don?t have time to settleany new disputes in a nice, friendly, diplomatic fashion right now. Behaveor begone ? please!

-Dave

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com