[FWDLK] Mopar Estate cars for sale

This past weekend I left warm Texas to go to an estate sale (1 by 1, not an auction) of a 95% Mopar large collection at a farm in southeastern Kansas (near Independence).  At one time there were over 300 cars.  The old farmer sold 150 before he died.  There are about 120 left.

There are 5 Forwardlook cars there that someone will want to purchase:
'56 Dodge Custom Royal 4dr sedan w/ poly rust free
'56 DeSoto Firedome 4dr sedan w/ hemi and AC rust free
'59 Dodge Custom Royal 4dr sedan w/ 361 rust free
'61 Plymouth Fury 2dr hardtop w/ minor rust
'61 Plymouth Fury 4dr hardtop red and white, very minor rust
I did not ask prices on these cars - up to you to deal.

Plus many other Mopars including a lot of '66-67 Chargers.  No '68-70 Chargers or E-bodies and no late hemi cars and no Chrysler Letter 300s but there is a nice '79 300.
Most cars are VERY nice needing clean up and start-up after ten years storage.  All have been in pole barns or sheds.  Seller has very fair prices and is son of collector.  He is knowledgeable.

I bought a '65 Dart GT convert and '72 Satellite Sebring Plus 2dr.

Have one pic each of the two '61s and the '56 and '59.

I can provide email of the seller to anyone interested in getting a up-to-date list of cars available w/ basic descriptions.

Wayne Graefen