[FWDLK] POWER STEERING RESERVOIR ORING

HELLO LIST

I happened to buy one (for $11) for a replacement to a leaking oring.
It was cheaper than buying a complete gasket kit for the entire power steerring pump ($35)

ANYWAY---rather than spend a fortune for a single oring (p/n 1732946) I bought 100 pieces from a local manufacturer (minimum buy).
THEY ARE IDENTICAL to the origional oring!  and a heck of a lot cheaper!!

DO YOU NEED SOME???
HELP ME DISBURSE THEM
5 o-rings including mailing for $5
2 for a total of $3
Do you want 10??? how is $8 total
If interested please contact me off line

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY