Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa '07

The file is 150 megs.  It's way too big to be posted.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:06:35
To:"Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa '07

Good Luck. I've already received 'Out of Memory' twice during d/l attempts, which caused 'Instruction could not be read' memory messages. Lucky I haven't received Blue Screen of Death. Win2K, I gig memory, BTW.

The site in general, runs like a pig. If you do a view-->source, the developer's name and phone number is listed (!) Might be worth a call...

Ron