From: Bob Merritt [mailto:bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 9:27 AM
To: Walter Landry
Subject: Re: Wheel Dollies

Yessir. You want to spend the extra money and get the RollMaster brand. You
can get them from
NMW Products, 35 Orlando Drive, Raritan, NJ., 08869. 908-526-3800.

I bought them and am very pleased. But then I built a second garage and
bought a second set of dollies, these from Eastwood. A big mistake -- it
takes 3 times as much effort to move a car with the Eastwood dollies as the
RollMaster.

RollMaster is the way to go.

Bob Merritt

www.simplexco.com/auto