Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa '07

I've got about the same amount.It's funny I stumbled on an old magazine article at a car show 20 years ago about this car,I figured I'd be one of the only "car people" there to see this thing in 2007 when they dug it up.How times have changed,very few people gave a damn about '57 Plymouths back then,now I think we are catching up to the '57 Chevies in popularity. I guess my chances of buying this car when it's out of it's hole are pretty slim now.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom
PS This one I would have left stock.