[FWDLK] Whole lotta SHAKIN goin ON???

With all due respect to Roger, et al,  and I'm no plymouth apologist,
but I truly believe that the condition of   Virgil  will depend
primarily  upon the level of the water table, the earth/ground
composition/stratification, the depth of the lid, below root-level, and,
finally,  the extent of any condensation, that might have percolated
thru the concrete.

Presumably, the good Tulsa City-Engineers would have taken the above
criteria into consideration, and not just, merely, have  dug a hole in
the ground, and to have hoped for the best.

They had to have realized that, altho they might not ever live to see it
unearthed  ( similar to the burying , recently, in Tulsa, of a Plymouth
PROWLER, which we, TOO, will never see unearthed, 50 years from now) ,
that  car is their professional LEGACY, to the far-distant populace, of
2007 Tulsa.  So, I gotta believe that the issue of capsular structural
integrity was a high priority, to them,  on  this project.

I  don't know the relative humidity of the air, that was encapsulated,
along with the car, in June, or the volume of the air, in the crypt.

Assuming that the crypt has remained intact (& there is NO evidence of
gound subsidence, in regards to  its lid's integrity) , the question
becomes: how well was the crypt SEALED?

Given that concrete becomes stronger, over time, and that earthquakes
haven't struck Tulsa, and that the nearby thoroughfare wasn't created
until 'well' after the car was buried, my "ONLY" concern (also given,
that I have NO HOPE of ever winning/owning  him [LOLOL] )
is whether he was interred standing on his tires
or whether his chassis is independently supported.

My belief is that there may only be a fine patina of oxidation, on
exposed/un-finished metal, like frame/suspension componetry (and, maybe:
flat tires). The tires, themselves, may be, otherwize, in AMAZING
condition, existing in still air, in the dark, in the absence of UV
light deterioration.

But y'know what? We'll all find "out" , in less than 1.5 years!!!!

I just Map-quested, from Bishop, CA, & am looking at about 24
driving-hours, to Tulsa!

Neil Vedder