Re: [FWDLK] This weeks ebay bargain.....

Re: [FWDLK] This weeks ebay bargain.....

I like how he generously lowered the buy price from $25,000 to $22,000.

Someone needs to ask him, if it's worth so much, why doesn't he just start
it out at a buck and see how high it gets bid to?   Also, if it's worth that
much why doesn't he pay for a reserve auction - when you're talking that
kind of money for something like this the fee is a drop in the bucket even
if it costs $50.

I would ask but I already submitted a question, just to see if he'll post
it.. I included rough production figures for him, too, should be interesting
to see the response.

Bill K.