[FWDLK] By the Time YOU get to Tulsa....

[FWDLK] By the Time YOU get to Tulsa....

it'll be booked, SOLID...unless you act NOW, to reserve your room.

Altho the Doubletree (918-587-8000; about 7 blocks from the COUNTY
courthouse--NOT the "Federal" courthouse)....says that they're not
accepting reservations, prior to 1-year before a reservation-date, the
CROWN PLAZA hotel, (about 1-2 blocks, from the County Courthouse)....(
thru a special arrangement with Eastern Sierra Adjustment Services) , IS
providing  :"Temporary [room]  Confirmation Numbers", but you have to
contact their reservations lady, "Heather", between 8AM-4 PM
Central-time,
@ 918-582-9000, and give to her the following
"code-name":  "ANDREA BOCELLI", so that  she will know you are elligible
to receive their
FWDLK'ing special pre-registration "Temporary
Confirmation number" .

This 'number'  places you on their list of people who will receive room
reservation-priority, when they officially accept reservations, some
time in 2006.

Now, I gotta figure out the City's  grandstand seating
arrangements......

Neil Vedder