Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Buried Plymouth

There is one thing I was thinking about this past week with all the talk about resurrecting the 57 in Tulsa, and the motel shortages mentioned in some of the E's. After driving in Tulsa one evening in their "rush hour," (I didn't find anyone rushing)
I couldn't help but think how the highways and byways of Tulsa will be jammed with hundreds of Forwardlook cars, and possibly many other makes of the same era, trying to get their share of the attention. Won't it be fun?!
I think before I leave for Tulsa in the 59 Suburban (it will be done) I will study maps and have motel info and schedules and whatever else I can prepare for. That way I can be right in the mix of things and be totally prepared...to sit and wait with everyone else in the confusion!
As I said 3 or 4 years ago on this subject... WAGONS HO!
John in WI hoping to caravan to Tulsa with many other Forwardlookers from the Midwest! I 39 South to route 66??? any ideas for a route from this area guys?

Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Buried Plymouth

I keep imagining like in some cartoon, they open the vault, and it's just
like the day it went in there...