Re: [FWDLK] 60 Plymouth lower control arm bushes

Re: [FWDLK] 60 Plymouth lower control arm bushes

Glenn, I appreciate the buy-US sentiment; but, I just bought & received
(haven't opened the box; gonna do it, on Xmas!) a set of UPPERcontrol
arm bushings & upper & lower ball-joints, from Just Suspension--they had
the parts in stock--I've bought bushings etc, from them, but never
really considered where the parts were made.

Just, have always been very happy with "their" products, & service!!

Nril Vedder