Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 8:05 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Fw: 1955 Imperial convertible

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: 1955 Imperial convertible

Hi Ron,

I can tell you that the car was bought by the current owner from the collection of Rod Adams of Perris, California.  Rod had two serious problems:  impending divorce and IRS debts and eventually his cars were sold at an IRS auction however the convertible was sold privately prior to that.  The asking price had been $80K but was down to $50K at the time it sold.   Rod had shown the car once at an Imperial club show in front of the Queen Mary oceanliner in Long Beach, CA during the years he owned it.

I have a Long Beach photo and one at Rod's storage if anyone would like to see them, just ask.

Wayne