[FWDLK] Turn, Turn, Turn (Please signal!)

[FWDLK] Turn, Turn, Turn (Please signal!)

Firstly:
HappyMerryChristmaHannaKwanzaaCha !

Now: apparently in comemmoration of my visiting sister-in-law's being
invited  to drive my car, his turn-signals 'suddenly' became
inoperative, unless extra-ordinary pressure would be exerted on the
lever (pushing down, & inward, etc) . Once induced to operate, the
flashers will continue to flash, but there isn't any 'standard'
manuever, to get them to work. Both directionals "don't" want to work,
but BECAUSE they can be induced to work, the problem appears to be
in/at/on the switch, instead of in/at/on the wiring/plug-ins.

So, today, I pulled the steering wheel, and the semi-circular
switch-device looked to have one of its small 'pivot-screws' be loose.
AhHa ( I hoped!) a loose electrical-contact-connection!

I tightened the screw, re-connected, to  the battery, but STILL, no
turn-signals (NADA:
I couldn't even 'induce'  the lever to operate the flashers!)

Altho the switch looks fine, & is intact, & the lever moves/stops
normally, there's no turn-signals!!

SO, if anyone has a spare switch, available, I'd like to buy it, or,
mebbe borrow it, to see if my switch is, in fact defective.

Any advise from y'all is appreciated, too.

Before I contact Bernbaum, ePay, et al, I'd like to KNOW that the switch
IS  'bad'.

Thanks, in advance!!

Neil Vedder