Re: [FWDLK] Intro

I meant to say  "Welcome,  Don..."

Tom S

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List on behalf of Don Haddock
Sent: Fri 12/30/2005 8:01 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Intro

Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR. My name is Don Haddock and Iacame across this website while surfing the net about my favorite car the Plymouth. I have a collection of Plymouths from the first year '28 toa '71 ' cuda clone. thea collection consists of a ' 28 coupe, 28 roadster, 35 two door touring sedan, 41 woody wagon (in pieces waiting resto.) 59 Belvedere 2 dr. ht. , 65 Satellite conv. 318 auto, 69 Road
Runner conv. 383 auto. , and the 71 'cuda clone conv. 340 six pack std. I am a Chrysler tech since 1967 and enjoy restoring and working on cars , especially Plymouths., I've owned the 59 for 1 and 1/2 years. It is an original car with 21000 miles . Looking forward to this site and the E mails.