[FWDLK] Missing responses to my queries

I have noticed recently that a number of the places that I receive routine list mail from along with other things had dropped off.  And, those email confirmations you get when ordering stuff on the internet were not there.  Having some time today to look at the PC I discovered that when I installed a product called Spambully, I had failed to put it in training mode where it would scan my computer to learn what it is that I do.  So, a lot of posts to the forwardlook list and responses to my posts on the rear tail light not working and whether a dual exhaust was standard were sent to a SPAM folder.

Jeez.  I have 100 things to look at now but did see a lot of that SPAM in the directory so the software is working.

My thanks to all for the advice and information offered on my posts.

Tom Taylor

1955 Dodge Coronet