From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of a57fury@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:15 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Side window glass

Subject: Side window glass

List

I'm in need of new or NOS glass for the front door windows of my 1957 Belvedere convertible.  Inspecting the glass that I have, there a some scratches in it.  The car is undergoing a frame off restoration so I'm in  need really good glass with the logo.  Does anyone know of a NORS manufacturer or happen to have spare windows they'd like to sell.  Please let me know  Thanks.

John Paxos