De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
De la part de Paul Holmgren
Envoyé : mercredi 4 janvier 2006 8:20
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] Psst, parts source perhaps!!

on another list I haunt dilengently someone is pursuing the manufacturing of
that elusive (and often missing after 40+ years )

anti-chatter springs that go on the outside of the brake drums.

If anyone is interested in getting new springs for the 11" or 12" drums on
your ForwardLook Autmobile you can drop a line to

rjroad@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy