Re: [FWDLK] Stabilizing influences...

Somebody like Kanter or JCW might be able to help on this, Kanter claims:

 PERFORMANCE Anti-Sway Bars for Cars & Trucks

Make your car handle better than new with front and rear performance
anti-sway bars.
They reduce body roll and understeer for better handling and control. Each
front or rear kit
is complete with bushings, links, and installation hardware. Add anti-sway
bars to your car
or replace original undersized bars and enjoy the ultimate driving
performance. Call today!

Available for front and rear of most 1955 and newer vehicles.
Reduce sway and body roll, improve traction, and handling with
our complete anti-sway bar installation kits.

$120 each when ordered with any Front End Kit
$145 each when ordered separately

Application Listing:
AMC
BUICK
CADILLAC
CHRYSLER, DODGE & PLYMOUTH
CHEVROLET
OLDSMOBILE
PONTIAC
FORD & MERCURY

. . . But in reality they only list back to '55 for T'B*rd and Ch*vy

http://www.kanter.com/p54-prf.html

http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/kanter/index.aspx?pagename=moreinfo&fsid=33134
835-1781-476e-bb6c-11f47b3ce49a&uniqueid=6336380&circularid=7772

It might be worth a call!