[FWDLK] 1958 Torqueflite with OverDrive

Hello list,
I have been of the list for som years now, but Dave helped me set up a new listmember a while ago.
I have a question: Anyone seen a torqueflite 3-speed with overdrive? I have only seen one in a swedish magazine. This was a Dodge Kingsway (Plymouth with Dodge front clip built new at Saab-factory in Sweden) or DeSoto Diplomat (Plymouth with DeSoto front clip). Anyone else seen this option on any other car? The overdrive handle looked like the one you use to the power-roof on a convertible, same location on the dash also...

-Daniel Andersson, Sweden
-Plymouth 58s: Fury, Conv, Belvedere 2dHT