Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '58 Dodge CRL on eBay

I think we should all relax. The gentleman may not have english as a first language and be confused thinking that a polysphere and hemisphere engine are the same or that the designation means the same. Also if he is using translated documents that may have came with the vehicle there could be a translation error. I have a lovely Mazda shop manual that refers to the item that controls the charging system as a regurator.