Re: [FWDLK] 1954 Plymouth info needed???

Re: [FWDLK] 1954 Plymouth info needed???

for many years the cars list price was with a 3 speed, altho they rarely sold one. It just was a way to keep the price low, then "bump you up" as they filled out the car order. I know of a 66 Chrysler Convertible with NOTHING except a clock. 3 speed, radio delete which is huge since it had a Chrome plated cast pot-metal dash panel and this one has one without any provision for the radio. You would have to change the dash center panel to install a radio. It cost Mopar more to make that special dash panel then it would have if they gave their best radio away with the car.

Ray