Re: [FWDLK] ebay '61 Chrysler 300G conv.

Re: [FWDLK] ebay '61 Chrysler 300G conv.

Probably to avoid the account owner from becoming aware he's selling
something he doesn't own via email questions - although it's just as easy to
change the e-mail in the account it's also a red flag to eBay if a bunch of
accounts all have the same e-mail.

The link to report these auctions is here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Some of these folks have to be clueless - I can look at that not being
super-knowledgeable on the letter cars and see it's a $65K car - when I
found the real auction in old listings, lo and behold it sold for just a tad
over that.  It's not that hard to check these things out, looking at old
listings, looking at what other things the seller has up and comparing to
what they've sold in the past, if there is any recent account activity, etc.
I'm amazed no one's use the Buy It Now on one of these listings (what the
scammer wants most I suspect).   I'd love to be able to buy that for $6500
and turn it around for 10 times the money.  That's the biggest giveaway -
it's too good to be true.

Bill K.